Why try Vitamin B-12?
VITAMIN B12 is an essential water-soluble vitamin that helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and makes new protein. In this video, Carrie goes over some of the multiple benefits of adding B-12 injections to your personal health and maintenance program.
Some common signs and symptoms of B12 deficiency may include:
· Decreased cognitive function, such as issues with memory or understanding
· Feeling faint
· Depression or irritability
· Difficulty maintaining balance
· Sore, swollen tongue, which may be pale yellow or very red
· Heart palpitations
· Mouth ulcers
· Paresthesia (pins and needles)
· Vision changes